Thoughts of a relentless mind

IT proof submission

Just finished submitting my IT (Income Tax) details to some tax consultant. My employer has been kind enough to arrange for a tax consultant to visit our office to help us file our IT reurns for the assessment year 2013-14. This guy has charged just a nominal amount of 150 bucks for filing two Form 16. He charges just 110 bucks for filing a single Form 16.

You can save this amount by submitting the IT form yourself online inĀ The process is simple and easy, and any layman can easily do it. However I couldn’t make use of this site since I had to submit medical bills worth bore than 5000 bucks. I wish there was a way to submit these bills to IT department ourselves and file the IT on our own. Yes, we can file the IT sheet on our own in case there are no bills to be submitted to IT department for exemption. But what if bills need to be submitted? Is going through the CA guys only way? Is there no easy option?


10/07/2013 Posted by | General | , | Leave a comment